Thursday 7 May 2020

Richest tombs............

                                                            Richest tombs...…


Its been a long time since my quintessence started uncovering the answer for one of the befuddled questions I heard in my life- THE RICHEST PLACE IN THE WORLD!
Though it sounds silly, this pulverized my intelligence and squeezed my thoughts very often. Initially I ruminated it would be any of the countries with oil export, gold mining or business legacies but I awfully failed to persuade myself hence I set off penetrating through diverse sources of accuracy.
When push comes to shove I treated me well for landing on the terminus where I could satisfy my psyche that "CEMETERY(Burial Ground) proudly boasting for being the most richest place in the world.
Am I mad? Have I lost my sense?- not exactly
Though the darkness and the undefined silence make my breaths high, I swayed forward and proffered my ears to the unfolded stories of each tomb- The magnificent dreams which were not accomplished, adorable and charming hearts, broken hearts and souls, dreamers, fantasist, romancer, wishful thinker, pipe-dreamer, castle-builder, Walter Mitty, idealist, impractical person and the list goes on...
Everyone has a tale so the worth of this graveyard is much beyond my imagination and moreover this worth never goes down....
But is it really called for to dumb all wealth in the graveyard?
Let me close my eyes and let my thoughts wander...…..

No comments:

Post a Comment